Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 3 and 4 - no takers


Is it because I'm chubby? I look svelter if you just catch me from the side; I have a slender profile.

My owner was still packing last night and calling friends all night in her manic euphoria. Woopdee-freakin' do. Sure, she's going across the globe to help MercyCorps for some woman's literacy program and to help disabled people ... what about me?! What about my needs?

I know she's been making fliers of me and posting my info to Craigslist -- as if you can capture the essence of my cuteness that way. Oh, well. So while she's away from her computer I thought I'd communicate and tell you why you should take me home.

I am in good health and am going - against my will - to the vet's soon. I also come with my own commode and toy. So what if I'm 12-years old. Everyone has to have a toy! And I'm the only cat I know who types. No, I don't take dictation.

My owner is looking for someone nice in the Portland area. I'm looking for anyone who will utterly adore me and leave their computer on occasionally so I can communicate with my people on the internets.

Contact
my owner to claim me! I need a home.

2 comments:

doug said...

Syd. Don't despair. I'd like to meet you. I've been trying to get a hold of your owner. Here's the dirt. My name is Doug. I'm 37, single and live in the Belmont/Laurelhurst area of the inner SE. I have a perfect indoor/outdoor environment in a very cat friendly neighborhood. Tell your owner to call me at work (503/988/3375 x26583) or my cell (503/784/1025; out of juice as of Thursday afternoon) or email me at thecrescentand33rd@gmail.com or douglas.i.brown@co.multnomah.or.us.I'm a total cat guy. Let me know what you think. Later. Doug

Tami said...

Thank you, Doug! I was being coy with you, but it seems it's not to be. Good luck and thank you for caring enough to visit me.