Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 2 without a family


My owner has been packing and looking at me with watery eyes. She leaves in about a month and still hasn't found a new parent for me. Of course, the parents that she had picked out for me -- one of them decided they couldn't handle another cat. (You know who you are crazy-haired man!) Now, I'm looking at some time in the kitty slammer ... unless someone responds on my massively cool blog. Save me!

So, I just want you to know that because my owner is getting rid of me, I've decided to hide her shoe. Let's see how long it takes that woman to figure out exactly where I've left it. Heh. We cats are pretty darned smart.

I'm also licking her toothbrush at night. Yeah, that's right - blond girl. And I lick my butt.

I'm in Portland, Oregon. Contact my owner for info.

2 comments:

m i c h e l l e said...

A-ha! The elusive Syd! I've been over to T's place a couple of times but have never seen Syd!

I am going to link Syd blog to my blog tonight and hopefully get some lookers and maybe even a taker!!!

Tami said...

I'm not that elusive. I just like snuggling under blankets. Thanks for writing in, Michelle.